The 花岗精 is an 敌怪 that spawns in 花岗岩洞s. It floats towards the player, passing through tiles if the player is far enough. In 专家模式, Granite Elementals will occasionally drop to the ground defensively when attacked, making them immune to all damage until they begin hovering again.
Granite Elementals drop 花岗岩块s upon death, which are the same bluish-purple color as the elemental itself. They can also rarely drop the 夜视头盔.
- A player can know if a Granite Cave is near if Granite Elementals pass through tiles and reach the player.
- Granite Elementals follow you as a 鬼魂 if there is one present when you die.
- Only one Granite Elemental can be present in the world at all time.
- As enemy names are now stored in a separate language file, the name parameter for an NPC remains unused. The name for the Granite Elemental is "Grelimental", a portmanteau of both "Granite" and "Elemental", in a similar style to the 花岗岩巨人's "Grolem".
- During the official 1.3 trailer, Multiple Granite Elementals can be seen simultaneously, suggesting that their spawn limit was not yet added at the time.
- Despite its name, Granite is not an element but a type of rock.